Hello to Romania

#1 Useril este offline   ralfgermania 

• Membru deplin
  • Grup: Members
  • Postari: 15
  • Inregistrat: 24-May 20

Postat 07 June 2020 - 05:08 PM

Hello together,

in the past few days I have already seen some interesting things here in the forum. Also I have already shown some of my models by myself. But it lasted a whole week before I discovered the "Prezentare membri" section.

Of course I would like to introduce myself. :hi: Better late than never!

My name is Ralf and I come from Germany. I work as a fireman and my passion is to build fire engines in 1:87 scale. However, since this subject has become almost unmanageable, I have decided to build only fire engines from the former Eastern Bloc countries, which have been built in these countries from the 1960s until the end of the 1980s or which have been in service there.

My fascination with vehicles from the former Eastern Bloc countries started as a child and teenager when I was on vacation with my parents in Hungary three times in the 1980s. There I saw Csepel, RÁBA and Tatra fire engines for the first time, which until then had been completely unknown to me. Contacting fire departments was extremely problematic, sometimes completely impossible...

Nevertheless, I managed to explore this "closed world" a little bit at that time. And the fascination for this piece of history remains.

Some of you might have seen it probably: until now, I have presented four Romanian fire engines. Another interesting Romanian vehicle will follow.

From time to time, I intend to present models based on originals from other countries as well, in particular from the GDR, CSSR, Hungary and the USSR.

My model presentations of the last few days have been:
AScM 30 ROMAN DIESEL R 8.135
ATI, SR 114 UMT
APCA, ROMAN DIESEL R 12.215
APCAT, ROMAN DIESEL R 12.215

I hope that some of you are interested in the models. I am very happy about reactions and open to praise and criticism.

Greetings from Germany
Ralf

#2 Useril este offline   Romi 

• Membru senior
  • Grup: Members
  • Postari: 1933
  • Inregistrat: 05-September 05
  • Interests:Aviation

Postat 18 August 2020 - 06:49 PM

Hi. Wellcome
All the best,

#3 Useril este offline   mielu